Contacting Officers After An Accident

After an accident and you've moved your vehicle to a safe location, you need to contact the police so that someone can examine the scene. The police report can be given to your insurance company once it's completed. If there are any injuries, then you need to contact someone for medical assistance as well.

One thing to keep in mind is that you should seek medical attention even if you don't have any clear signs of an injury. When you talk to officers in San Jose, CA, avoid making any statements that would indicate that you were at fault. The officer will conduct an investigation to determine who could have caused the accident.

Get as much information as you can about the condition of your vehicle and any witnesses who were at the scene. You also need to get insurance information and the name of the officer. After you've been cleared to leave, you can have United Imports examine your vehicle to determine what kind of repairs need to be made.

Categories: Social

We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and analyze how our sites are used. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here.